A hydrating and reparative topical gel that minimizes the appearance of new scars while preventing hypertrophic scar formation. Using V-Stat postoperatively will accelerate the healing of your incision lines, quickly decreasing redness, inflammation, and the visibility of the scar(s).
0.8% Polyamine-DAB (1,4-Diaminobutane) prevents the formation of hypertrophic scarring while enhancing the skin's ability to heal. A polyamine naturally found in the human body, Polyamine-DAB supports collagen production and new cell formation, improving the density and elasticity of thin skin.
This formulation is for all skin types, and can be used to repair dry, chapped, or cracked skin on the hands, feet, and lips.
How to Use:
- Begin application as soon as the wound is healed or sutures are removed
- Apply a thin layer of V-Stat Advanced Scar Gel to the affected area 2-3 times daily
- Continue use until scar matures, is flat, with no redness. Use for up to 3 months.
- Store at room temperature (15-30°C / 59-86°F).
V-Stat Advanced Scar Gel is recommended for all surgical procedures at FACE Toronto. Once sutures are removed, apply a thin layer to all incision lines 3x daily for up to 3 months.
If your procedure was a mole shave where no sutures are used, begin applying a thin layer to the affected area once scabbing has successfully begun.
V-Stat Advanced Scar Gel is safe to use around the orbital region as an effective treatment for both upper and lower blepharoplasty incisions.
If you were treated with a 35% TCA Chemical Peel during your procedure, you may use V-Stat Advanced Scar Gel after 5-7 days postoperatively.
Petroleum Jelly, White Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Lanolin Oil, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Glycerin, Panthenol DL-Pantothenyl Alcohol CG, 1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride (Polyamine-DAB), Bisabolol.
- For external use only.
- Not intended for use on open wounds or abrasions.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If symptoms persist, consult a physician.
V-Stat Advanced Scar Gel is fragrance free, paraben free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians.