A dual-action Hyaluronic Acid based Neuropeptide serum to provide maximal hydration to the skin while softening fines and wrinkles to restore a youthful complexion.
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring and essential component of the skin. It works to store hydration within the skin, while simultaneously drawing moisture from external sources to amplify hydration and prevent the loss of water in the skin. Hyaluronic Acid, in fact, can retain up to 1000x its weight in water. Introducing Ultimage will soften the skin, improving texture, hydration, and refining fine lines and wrinkles.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 is a next-generation neuropeptide which works deep within the skin to diminish dynamic lines and wrinkles through the softening of facial expression. Vivier's studies have shown Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 to effectively reduce the depth of wrinkles and fine lines by 30% in 30 days for smoother and softer skin.
For all skin types.
- Restore and provide the skin with maximal hydration
- Softens expression lines (fine lines and wrinkles)
- Skin appears and feels smooth
- Enhances skin's complexion to rid of dullness
How to Use:
- Apply twice daily to clean, dry skin after your Vivier Vitamin C serum, and before any Vivier creams.
- For optimal hydration, apply Ultimage immediately after misting the face with thermal water, or after a fresh application of Vivier's Refreshing Toner to absorb all moisture possible.
- FACE Cosmetic Surgery recommends Ultimage after all surgical procedures, especially facelift, necklift, browlift, and rhinoplasty.
- Use Ultimage morning and night if you undergo routine Botox and dermal filler treatments to maintain optimal anti-aging benefits of your injectable treatments.
Water/Eau, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mucopolysaccharides, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polydextrose, 1,2-Hexanediol, 1,2-Octanediol, Tropolone, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Ultimage is oil free, paraben free, fragrance free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians.