A pharmaceutical-grade 10% L-Ascorbic Acid USP serum formulated with Vitamin E and Peptides to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting healthy skin. C E Peptides is a stable formulation that features a patented delivery system to ensure maximal penetration.
L-Ascorbic Acid is the most absorbent, potent, and pure form of Vitamin C on the market. Vivier's clinical studies show that their Vitamin C formulations penetrate as deep as the skin's dermis to protect against free radical and UV damage - environmental stressors that cause damage and aging of the skin.
C E Peptides is formulated with Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that works synergistically with Vitamin C to reduce the signs of aging while soothing and healing damaged skin.
Designed for all skin types, specifically normal to dry skin, sensitive skin, or inflamed, traumatized, or post-procedure skin.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects the skin against environmental stressors such as free radical, UV damage, and oxidative stress
- Restores the skin's radiant complexion
- Improved tone and texture
- Light weight formulation
- Peptides promote skin function, repair, and youthfulness
How to Use:
- Remove white cap and replace with dropper
- Place 2 to 3 drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired
- Apply twice daily after cleansing and toning
- After use, tighten the dropper onto the bottle to keep product fresh.
*L-Ascorbic Acid USP will tend to oxidize and change to a light yellow color with time. This change in color is natural and the remainder of the product should be used in a timely manner to ensure effectiveness.
Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol, PPG-26 Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Casein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lysine HCl.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) may cause a slight tingling sensation. This is normal and will usually diminish as your skin becomes used to the product.
C E Peptides is alcohol free, paraben free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians.