A light-weight treatment cream to exfoliate dead skin cells off the surface of the skin to improve tone, texture, and unveil smooth, glowing complexion. Formulated with two clinically proven AHA's (alpha-hydroxy acids), 8% Lactic Acid and 8% Glycolic Acid, Exfoliant Forte focuses on exfoliating only the surface of the skin.
Lactic Acid and Glycolic Acid both work to break down the natural build up of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin, causing dullness, unwanted texture, clogged pores, while softening fine lines and wrinkles. Both AHA's provide mild hydration to the skin.
Clinical studies have shown Glycolic Acid an effective treatment against visible signs of sun damage, including fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, postinflammatory hyperpigmentation, including acne scars.
Why use a chemical exfoliant? Physical exfoliants, known as "scrubs" can cause microscopic tears on the surface of the skin, damaging the skin's barrier, leading to further dryness, flakiness, and irritation.
For all skin types, especially combination and oily skin types.
- Improve tone, texture, and complexion
- Decongest the skin of dead skin cells
- Improve mild pigmentation concerns
How to Use:
- Apply a thin layer of Exfoliant Forte to the skin once in the morning 2-3 times a week or as directed by your physician.
- Apply sunscreen.
Rhinoplasty: apply to both nasal and facial skin once the cast is removed, 2 days a week to start (on nights that Retinol is not being applied). This will enhance penetration of the Retinol, while helping to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores.
Mole/Cyst Removal: once the scabbing process is complete and 4 weeks postoperatively, use Exfoliant Forte to allow for gentle exfoliation and brightening of the face, as well as further refinement of small scars and irregularities. Use product two days a week to start.
Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactic Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone.
- The use of direct acids such as AHA (alpha-hydroxy acids) increase the skin's sensitivity to the sun, making the skin more susceptible to photo damage and pigmentation. It is integral to wear sunscreen, especially while using this product.
- AHA's can cause minor sensitivity, redness, and irritation. Use product 2-3 times a week, or reduce application to once weekly until skin adjusts to product.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Exfoliant Forte is fragrance free, dermatologist tested, and recommended by physicians.