A stable 1% Retinol designed to restore the skin, diminishing fine lines, wrinkles, the appearance of pores, and boost the skin with anti-aging benefits without redness and irritation. Retinol 1% Night Complex is microencapsulated, meaning the Retinol is protected from light and air, ensuring constant stability and efficacy over time.
Vivier has formulated Retinol 1% Night Complex with Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vitamin E, and Shea Butter to provide the skin with powerful antioxidants that fight against free radical damage, soothe and soften the skin, while simultaneously stimulating collagen to restore the skin's youthful complexion.
Safe for all skin types, especially skin that has been previously exposed to Retinol. If you have never used a Retinol before, consider trying Vivier's 0.3% Retinol SR Complex.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pore size and decongestant for clogged pores
- An effective treatment for acne-prone skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Active ingredients protect skin against free radical damage
- Features soothing ingredients to offset irritation
- Formulated with pure Retinol
How to Use:
- Apply at night time only to clean dry skin, after serums.
- For sensitive skin types, mix some Retinol 1% with your moisturizer to dilute the product.
- Use 1 to 2 times a week until your skin is used to the product. Gradually and slowly increase frequency of use until comfortable to use nightly.
*Use of this product may cause initial dryness, redness, slight irritation, and potential breakouts in acne-prone skin. This reaction is normal as the product has a tendency to purge and restore the skin after the first application.
Water/Eau, Squalane, Allyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate-85, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
- Redness, dryness, or irritation may occur. If so, apply product once or twice a week at night to build tolerance.
- Retinol (Vitamin A) causes photo sensitivity and increases risk of sun damage. It is integral to wear an SPF, especially while using Retinol.
Retinol 1% Night Complex is dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians.