Vivier's Acne Treatment System is a simple 2-step program designed to clear white heads, black heads, and restore the overall appearance of the skin. This program exclusively uses 5% Benzoyl Peroxide USP, 2% Salicylic Acid USP, and Hexamidine to effectively treat and prevent breakouts. Vivier's Acne Treatment System has shown visible improvements in breakouts in as little as 2 weeks.
Included in this program:
Medicated Wash: Medicated Wash is an all-in-one cleanser and toner formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Salicylic Acid to deep clean pores and remove surface impurities such as dirt, oil, and bacteria.
Acne Treatment Lotion: A lightweight acne-fighting lotion formulated with 5% pharmaceutical grade Benzoyl Peroxide to clear and prevent the formation of new acne. This product is intended as a spot treatment, however can be used to treat acne-prone regions of the face.
For acne-prone skin.
- Actively treats and prevents breakouts
- Suitable for treating acne on the face, chest, and back
- Medicated Wash is a two-in-one formula that will pH balance the skin
- Acne Treatment Lotion may be used as an occasional spot treatment
- Products work in synergy to clear the skin
- Better value than purchasing products separately
How to Use:
For adults and children 12 years of age and older.
- Wash hands using a gentle hand soap.
- Thoroughly wash face using Medicated Wash, then pat face dry using a clean towel.
- Apply Acne Treatment Lotion to affected areas.
- Wash your hands following the use of Acne Treatment Lotion
- Use morning and night or as directed by a physician.
- In the morning, apply Vivier Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 as final step.
*Benzoyl Peroxide is known to bleach fabrics. It is recommended you use a white sheets and pillowcases to avoid bleaching.
*For fair skin types, begin application once daily.
*If dryness or peeling occurs (which is a normal side effect), reduce application to once daily, or every other day.
*It is not recommended to use a moisturizer with this program. If your skin is sensitive or requires a moisturizer, apply a thin layer of Aquaphor to the skin, or Vivier LEXXEL.
Rhinoplasty/Revision Rhinoplasty: once cast is removed after 7 days, patients often find congestion in the pores which sometimes lead to breakouts. If so, start using Vivier's Acne Treatment System until acne subsides.
- Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid USP
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Hexamidine Diisethionate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Water/Eau.
Acne Treatment System:
- Active Ingredient: 5% Benzoyl Peroxide USP
- Non-medicinal Ingredients: C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lanolin Oil, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyelhanol, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau, Xanthan Gum.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product as it may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide.
- When using this product avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen, avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth, avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if any irritation becomes severe.
Acne Treatment System is dermatologist tested, recommended by physicians, fragrance free, and non-comedogenic.