A gentle anti-aging booster powered by 0.3% Retinol to refine pores, and diminish and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Designed with slow release (SR) technology, this complex releases low doses of Retinol throughout the night, working consistently and effectively while minimizing redness and irritation.
Vivier's 0.3% Retinol SR Complex is microencapsulated, meaning the Retinol is protected from light and air, ensuring constant stability and efficacy over time.
Formulated with Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vitamin E, and Shea Butter to provide the skin with powerful antioxidants that fight against free radical damage, soothe and soften the skin, while simultaneously stimulating collagen to restore the skin's youthful complexion.
Ideal for all skin types, especially for first time Retinol users. If you are an avid user of Retinol, try Vivier's Retinol 1% Night Complex.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pore size and decongestant for clogged pores
- An effective treatment for acne-prone skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Active ingredients protect skin against free radical damage
- Features soothing ingredients to offset irritation
- Formulated with pure Retinol
How to Use:
- Apply at night time only to clean dry skin, after serums.
- Use 1 to 2 times a week until your skin is used to the product. Gradually and slowly increase frequency of use until comfortable to use nightly.
*Use of this product may cause initial dryness, redness, slight irritation, and potential breakouts in acne-prone skin. This reaction is normal as the product has a tendency to purge and restore the skin after the first application.
Rhinoplasty: apply to both nasal and facial skin once the cast is removed, three days a week to start, spacing two nights apart. This will decrease pore size, regulate sebaceous activity, and refine overall appearance of the skin.
Facelift/Necklift/Browlift: apply 0.3% Retinol SR Complex to the face and neck, at 6 weeks postoperatively, three days a week to start, spacing two nights apart gradually increasing usage to every night. Introducing Retinol will enhance the results of your face and necklift by accelerating the creation of new skin cells, softening fine lines and wrinkles.
Blepharoplasty: apply 0.3% Retinol SR Complex to the face and neck, avoiding the upper and lower eyelids and targeting the product around the orbital bone and crowsfeet to soften fine lines and wrinkles. Begin use 6 weeks postoperatively, three days a week to start, spacing two nights apart gradually increasing usage to every night.
Water/Eau, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate-85, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
- Redness, dryness, or irritation may occur. If so, apply product once or twice a week at night to build tolerance.
- Retinol (Vitamin A) causes photo sensitivity and increases risk of sun damage. It is integral to wear sunscreen, especially while using Retinol.
0.3% Retinol SR Complex is dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians.