An 8% L-Ascorbic Acid USP (Vitamin C) serum formulated with Arbutin and Resorcinol to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, and improve the skin's tone and complexion.
L-Ascorbic Acid is the most absorbent, potent, and pure form of Vitamin C on the market. Vivier's clinical studies show that their Vitamin C formulations penetrate as deep as the skin's dermis to protect against free radical and UV damage - environmental stressors that cause damage and aging of the skin.
Arbutin is a plant-based active ingredient notable for its ability to brighten the skin and fade the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation. This is a fantastic alternative to hydroquinone. Resorcinol is an active ingredient known to improve the skin's texture, improve acne, and reduce the appearance of inflammatory skin concerns.
Radiance Serum is formulated for all skin types, specifically skin that is normal, combination, or oily.
- A hydroquinone-free alternative to improve pigmentation issues
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects the skin against environmental stressors such as free radical, UV damage, and oxidative stress
- Improved tone and texture
- Light weight formulation
How to Use:
- Remove white cap and replace with dropper
- Place 2 to 3 drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired
- Apply twice daily after cleansing and toning
- After use, tighten the dropper onto the bottle to keep product fresh
*L-Ascorbic Acid USP will tend to oxidize and change to a light yellow color with time. This change in color is natural and the remainder of the product should be used in a timely manner to ensure effectiveness.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Gycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpha-Arbutin, Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Fragrance, 4-Butylresorcinol.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) may cause a slight tingling sensation. This is normal and will usually diminish as your skin becomes used to the product.
Radiance Serum is paraben free, hydroquinone free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians.